Hello! My name is James McTeague. I’m a tech support guy, Pathfinder player, and puzzle hunter. Below are some of the various projects I’ve worked on that are available online.
- 94-LC-03 Need of the Many – This is a module I wrote for NeoExodus Legacies, involving an “abandoned” castle and a tricky moral dilemma (as implied by the title).
- Gostor: Hordes!!! – This product details both mob and minion rules for Pathfinder. I wrote the minion rules as part of the process of writing Need of the Many, and I think that they came out really well.
- PhillyPFS.com – This site contains articles that I’ve written for the benefit of Philadelphia Pathfinder Society Players. A couple of my best articles are linked below.
- Starting Equipment Checklist – A guide to spending the starting money on a Pathfinder Society character
- The Game Changes at Level 5 – Lots of players have trouble dealing with higher level challenges when they first start out playing the game. This post was written as a guide to help them with this problem.
- You Are Not Omniscient – A post talking about how GMs deal with rules questions at the table.
- Secondary Success Conditions – A guide to going above and beyond as Pathfinder Society members in-game.
- Characters – Stats for all the Pathfinder characters I have played or am currently playing.
- The Time Machine – A mini-puzzle hunt I created after participating in the MIT Mystery Hunt for the first time. Overall the puzzles are easier than the MIT Mystery Hunt, with an exception or two.